How do you boost your confidence and challenge your negative mindset? Through mindset journal prompts for confidence!
Answer these confidence-building prompts to start understanding why you think the way you do and how to confront it.
These aren’t just generic prompts and might trigger you, but it’s meant to help you dive deep into your past and think about the things that you don’t normally pay attention to.
From your childhood to the way your friends treat you, many different factors go into why you are the way you are and how you react to things. That’s why reflection is the most important thing to change and improve a habit.
Do you struggle with becoming more confident? Don’t worry, I got you, Queen!
Just copy and fill out these questions below to help you decide your own confidence journey.
Save for later!
61 Confidence Mindset Journal Prompts to Become a Confident Queen
- What skills are you best at?
- How do you focus more on building on what you’re good at than focusing on your weaknesses?
- What times can you practice being more confident?
- Are there any toxic people or situations in your life that prevent you from being confident?
- Is there someone in your life that consistently puts you down?
- Do you feel bad when people say bad things about you even if they’re not true?
- Do you address your haters or ignore them?
- What system can you implement to deal with these people?
- Do you have boundaries set up to filter certain people out?
- Do you try to be friends with everyone or are a people-pleaser?
- How can you search for quality friends that will support you?
- What’s the definition of a true friend?
- How can you be your biggest cheerleader?
- What podcasts do you like to listen to or can listen to for being more confident?
- How do you show up at work or school? Do you speak up?
- What holds you back from speaking up more at work or school?
- How can you work on answering or asking more questions?
- Do you take on leadership opportunities? Why or why not?
- Are your parents or family supportive of who you are? How does that affect you?
- Do you choose clothes that make you feel confident or do you hide your insecurities?
- How do you get out of a bad mood and negative self-talk?
- Do you feel jealous about the lifestyles or appearance of anyone in your life? Why?
- What good things are happening in your life?
- Do you try to have a certain persona of perfectionism on social media to impress others?
- How can you show up authentically on social media?
- When it comes to dating, what insecurities do you have?
- How can you become more confident in dating?
- How do you talk to a stranger on the street and feel comfortable?
- Do you depend on other people to give you positive reinforcement? How can you stop?
- Can you be too arrogant sometimes? In what situations?
- How can you appear more confident in body posture?
- Do you feel insecure when people don’t respond to you in group chats? Why?
- How can you detach your self-esteem from the way people treat you?
- Who could be your accountability partner or confidence coach?
- Have you ever had a mentor? How did they make you feel?
- How do you give a presentation to a room full of people without feeling insecure?
- Do you overreact in presentations that people are judging you? Where do these fears stem from?
- How do you deal with imposter syndrome?
- How do you deal with someone whose mission is to make you miserable?
- How do you deal with confrontation?
A lot of these questions are difficult topics to think about, but they are super important to really develop true confidence. Much of your childhood traumas might affect you today and if not addressed, it may continue to affect you your whole life.
What are some things that you need to address? Start journaling them with these mindset journal prompts to see all your toxic habits come out and then find ways that you can overcome them.
The first step to it all is facing it before you can solve it. You can overcome it. Just keep believing in yourself!