Be a Guest Blogger for The Glow Up Queen!
Write for The Glow Up Queen! I’m currently looking for writers to share their journey of glowing up and provide tips to people who went through the same struggle.
Whether that be someone that writes about their challenges with learning to accept their body, overcoming depression, getting over a bad break up, and becoming their best self, etc.
This place is meant to be a support for those that experience life challenges and want to improve their lives, not a place for unrealistic physical beauty. A glow up is the whole package and that includes mental health.
- Mental Health
- Self Love
- Self Care
Guest Blog Requirements:
- Minimum of 1,200 words and a max of 3,000 words.
- Only accepting high-quality articles that have been edited for grammar and spelling.
- Must be your own original work and not plagiarized. It can’t be published anywhere else, including digital media.
- You must fact-check everything and link or quote your sources.
- Do not include affiliate links in the article or in the bio you submit.
- Submit a guest bio of up to 50 words max. You may include a photo of you, one link, and two social media links.
- Guest posts must be optimized for SEO if you are a fellow blogger. If you are not a blogger, I shall do the SEO.
Note: This is unpaid, but I will provide backlinks to your social media and/or website.
Email me at email@example.com for more information and/or to request to guest blog.